Summer Reading 2020
Summer reading club is a longstanding Alpha Park tradition! And it is STILL HAPPENING!
While it may be different this year, we want you to know you can still JUST READ!
While so many things in our lives have changed, Alpha Park Public Library is still committed to bringing you a special summer full of reading fun. We are finalizing plans to begin curbside checkout. Stay Tuned!
In the meantime, ready books from home, or check out a little free library in the area.
1. Get a Gameboard
You can print from our website or pick up a game board at one of these locations:
• The library, near the book return at the front entrance
• Butler Haynes Park Building (9424 S Mapleton Rd, Mapleton, IL 61547)
• Tall Bobs (1221 S Laramie St, Peoria, IL 61605)
• Norwood Village Hall (1515 N Norwood Blvd, Peoria, IL 61604
2. Read for 30 minutes to advance a space on your gameboard.
3. When you finish, contact the library with a picture of your completed board.
• Facebook- @AlphaParkPublicLibrary
• Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call- If those options do not work for you and we’ll work out a plan together. 309-697-3822, x 14.
4. Completion Prizes
5. Raffle Prizes
Great Outdoors Basket
Glasford/Mapleton Get Around Basket
Pamper Yourself Basket
Grill and Chill Basket
Summer Fun Basket
We Love Bellevue Basket
Beautiful Bartonville Morning Basket
Family Fun Night Basket