Explore More Illinois
is a new program which allows library users to visit other museums/attractions around the state, either without charge or at a discounted price. Folks will no longer need to pick up a pre-printed pass at the library, though some attractions still require a pass. Here’s how it will work:
• Using a computer, go to the website https://exploremore.quipugroup.net/?AlphaPark
• Log into the site using your library card number—on your card; it begins with “D080…”—and the password that you use to access your library account online
• On the “Available Attractions” page, all participating institutions are listed, with instructions about requiring or not requiring a printed pass, etc.
• Click the green “Reserve” button to get a pass for the day
• For a different day, click on “Reserve Different Date”
• Once a date has been chosen, click on “Continue” to confirm your reservation
Please note that the Peoria Riverfront Museum DOES require a printed pass, so you will need to print one to have in hand when you go to the museum.
Alpha Park will receive one pass per day, and each library card is limited to two passes per calendar year. One pass will admit two adults and their children (must be under the age of 18).