Testing & Education Reference Center is a start-to-finish resource with all the information and support materials needed to make informed, confident decisions to shape the rest of your life. Get help with the GED, SAT, ACT, GRE, Postal Exams, and many, many more!
• Over 300 practice tests and courses
• Dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
• Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
• Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
• Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
• Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations
Car repair manuals are now available on line through Mitchell Manuals or Chilton Auto Repair websites. Both sites offer instruction and diagrams to aid in your auto repair needs.
Mitchell Manuals can be found at https://www.prodemand.com/. Contact the Information Desk at (309) 697-3822 x13 for password details.
Chilton Auto Repair can be found at http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/bart74776?db=CHLL. Sign in using your library card number.
Full text articles in areas of science, medicine, current events and more. Recommended for research papers and homework.
(Full-text databases) For authorization name and password, please call the library at (309) 697-3822 X13 (IL state grant guidelines prevent posting.)
APL's Online Card Catalog